Japan Airlines and Russia’s S7 Airlines have agreed to further expand their codeshare cooperation by adding four new Russia-domestic destinations to JAL’s network starting February 16, 2017.
Japan Airlines’ codeshare routes in Russia will be increased from the current 15 to 19.
With deeper cooperation with S7, JAL will continue to enhance its network in Russia and provide customers, whether they are business or leisure travelers, with more convenience and enjoyable experience on every journey.
The new codeshare routes, operated by S7 Airlines, include:
- Moscow (Domodedovo) – Kaliningrad
- Moscow (Domodedovo) – Omsk
- Moscow (Domodedovo) – Tyumen
- Moscow (Domodedovo) – Novosibirsk
These new routes are added to those already included in the previous codeshare agreement:
- Tokyo Narita – Vladivostok / Khabarovsk (operated by S7 Airlines)
- Moscow (Domodedovo) to St. Petersburg, Samara, Kazan, Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Rostov, Perm, Ufa, Chelyabinsk, Volgograd, Krasnodar, Sochi and Nizhnekamsk (Operated by S7 Airlines)
- Tokyo Narita to Moscow (Domodedovo), Bangkok, Sapporo (New Chitose), Osaka (Itami), Nagoya (Chubu) and Fukuoka (operated by Japan Airlines)
- Tokyo Haneda – Okinawa (Naha)