From 27 July 2016, Air France will be offering its customers a new service between Paris-Charles de Gaulle and Oran in Algeria. Three weekly flights will connect the two cities, by Airbus A320, which seats 174 passengers, departing on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Oran is the second largest city in Algeria. On board the Airbus A320, customers will enjoy the very latest medium-haul cabin classes.
In addition, on departure from Oran, Air France’s customers will benefit from optimized onward connections to Air France’s entire medium- and long-haul network from its hub at Paris-Charles de Gaulle.
Thanks to this new service, this summer the Group will be offering up to 34 weekly flights, four routes and two destinations in Algeria with its airlines Air France and Transavia:
- 3 weekly flights from Paris-Charles de Gaulle to Oran, operated by Air France;
- 27 weekly flights from Paris-Charles de Gaulle to Algiers, operated by Air France;
- 2 weekly flights from Lyon to Algiers, operated by Transavia;
- 2 weekly flights from Nantes to Algiers, operated by Transavia.
- AF1530: departure from Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 09:50, arrival Oran at 11:15;
- AF1531: departure from Oran at 12:30, arrival Paris-Charles de Gaulle at 16:05.
(Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)