The official start date of the 7th Airport Construction Summit, which is hosted by the Shanghai Society of Aeronautics, is on May 11, 2017.
This year, the theme revolves around challenges and opportunities. The summit recognizes the strong and encouraging effects of public infrastructure to the local economy. However, the Airport and Aerotropolis also deal with the growing tension due to the competition brought about by globalization. This issue will be taken into consideration as well.
The 7th Airport Construction Summit will primarily highlight these concerns. To address the issues, new and old industry friends will be invited to discuss the development of the Airport and Aerotroplis. We will be sharing the latest airport construction and management systems to help your company stand out among the fierce competition and guide you in developing your business. This invitation letter signifies our sincere desire to open our doors to you for the 7th Airport Construction Summit.
- How to implement better plans for renovation and expansion projects
- How to optimize airline routes and solve problems linked to airport congestion
- How to enhance airport intelligence and information dissemination
- How to better utilize resources
- How to promote sustainable development initiatives in airports
- How to tailor airport construction schemes to the needs of clients
- How to upgrade safety operation procedures in airports
- How to develop an aviation hub
- How to strengthen airport operation and management strategies
- How to reach out to broader financing channels and guarantee funding
If you are interested in having more details, please kindly contact the organizing committee: