Uncategorized

Air Lituanica keeps attracting new shareholders

Air Lituanica Club UAB has recently welcomed two new members to its continuously expanding circle of Air Lituanica shareholders.

On the 30th of July the famous business duo and art collectors Danute and Allain Mallart finalized the purchase of the Air Lituanica shares.

The Belgian businessman who also holds French citizenship is the founder and the main stock holder of Navtech Aero. His wife, D. Mallart, is a Lithuanian-born actress and the patron of arts, currently residing in France.

Air Lituanica Club is a private equity firm connecting around 30 investors from Lithuania and abroad. The company manages 17% of Air Lituanica UAB shares. The remaining 83% belongs to the Vilnius municipal enterprise Start Vilnius UAB.

So far 27 investors have decided to put their funds into Air Lituanica Club UAB activity: MG Baltic Investment, Panevezio Keliai, SBA, Viciunai Group, Antanas Guoga, Jonas Garbaravicius, Hanner, Pieno Zvaigzdes, Arvi ir Ko, Balsas.lt, Lietuvos rytas, the Association of Restaurants and Hotels in Lithuania, Lithuanian Basketball Federation, IDW Manekenu Pasaulis, Management and Accounting Services, The Professional Community of Lawyers ADLEX, Modus Grupe, Baltic Optical Disc, Vilniaus Vystymo Kompanija, Enercom Capital, Nese Group, Omni Grupe, BS Holding, Vyspra, Ortizai, Laxford Investment Limited and the Municipality of Tbilisi. 

{itpsharepoint}

Opt In Image
GET MORE STUFF LIKE THIS IN YOUR INBOX
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox

we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously


Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top