Growing focus on integration of single antenna based aviation satellite antenna system will fuel demand for aviation satellite antenna system.
Fact.MR, Dubai: As per a study by Fact MR, the global aviation satellite antenna system is projected to follow a positive growth trajectory over the forecast period, from 2020 to 2030. According to the study, aviation satellite antenna system is desired for military applications in aircraft owing to its reconfigurable frequency and flexibility to transmit data in any desired direction. High cost of manufacturing and difficulty in installation negatively affects the market. Increasing research and development in aviation satellite antenna system for military projects are expected to improve the market growth.
COVID-19 outbreak negatively influenced the market growth of aviation satellite antenna system. The pandemic led to closure of factories and manufacturing facilities. Slump in research and development of aviation satellite antenna system was observed due to lockdown and other restrictions. With lifting of lockdown and resuming of military projects, the market is expected to recover in upcoming years
“Key market players are working towards eliminating separate antenna control unit resulting in compact and flexible aviation satellite antenna system is forecast to improve market in long terms”, said a lead analyst at Fact.MR
- Growth of commercial aviation sectors is enabling growth in the global market.
- Booming telecommunication industry and rapid development in aviation satellite antenna system in Silicon Valley plays vital role in market growth in the U.S.
- Development of advance aircrafts and associated satellite antenna systems in the U.K. has created a favorable environment for expansion of aviation satellite antenna system market.
- Increasing safety modifications in satellite antenna systems and security applications drives the global aviation satellite antenna system market.
- Rising population and increased spending on travel and tourism in emerging economies like China and India will boost market sales.
- Provision of voice and data services in satellite communication systems drives the global aviation satellite antenna system market.
- Increasing demand for safe and efficient air travel from commercial and passenger airline services will augment the market growth.
- Development and advancement in aviation satellite antenna systems with regards to developing aircrafts propels the market growth.
- High installation cost regarding the placement of satellite antenna system hampers aviation satellite antenna systems market growth.
- Great degree of complexity associated with aviation satellite antenna systems and lack of flexibility in operation hinders market demand.
- Strict regulation and high clearance standards associated with aviation satellite antenna systems to be used in field, negatively influences market growth.
Top players operating in global aviation satellite antenna systems market profiled by Fact.MR are Blue Sky Network, Andrea Systems LLC; Astron Wireless Technologies, LLC; Astronics Corporation; Beel Technologies Inc.; AirSatOne, LLC; Airtel ATN; Applied Systems Engineering, Inc.; Antenna Research Associates, Inc.; Bird Technologies;; Cobham plc; and Comm Innovations. Key market players are focusing on integrating automation with satellite antenna system to fulfill the government’s military requirements. Increasing incorporation of satellite antenna system in commercial freight and airlines will strengthen the market growth.
More Valuable Insights on aviation satellite antenna systems market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global aviation satellite antenna systems market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the aviation satellite antenna systems market on the basis of use (helicopter, commercial aircraft, business jets, and general aviation), application (military, passenger transport, business aviation, safety and security) across regions (North America, Latin America, and Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Russia, Japan, and MEA).
Key Questions Covered in the Report
- Which factor will be the most crucial for aviation satellite antenna systems market?
- What is likely to be the future outlook of aviation satellite antenna systems market?
- What are the key drivers and restraints for the aviation satellite antenna systems market?
- Which region has the highest growth rate in aviation satellite antenna systems market?
- Which are the leading players operating in the aviation satellite antenna systems market?
Explore Fact. MR’s Coverage on ICT Domain
All electric satellite market: The global all electric satellite market report published by Fact.MR offers an exhaustive analysis on the prominent growth dynamics, including possible drivers, opportunities and challenges, expected to prevail across the landscape for the upcoming decade. A detailed insight regarding key geographies and prominent manufacturers has been embedded in this report.
IP geo-location market: Fact .MR’s latest report on global IP geo-location market gives a detailed insight on the key drivers, trends and opportunities expected to prevail across prominent segments and key geographies for the forthcoming assessment period. Additionally, details about prominent manufacturers and their revenue shares have also been incorporated.
Current sensors market: The latest report by Fact.MR on global current sensors market offers an unbiased analysis on the growth prospects, strategies and competitive landscape for the upcoming period. The key players’ market share data provided by the report given you detailed insights on the shortcomings and forthcomings of the market for the forecast period.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike. Suite 400. Rockville, MD 20852. United States
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 E: [email protected]
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates