Getting your content noticed is a primary focus for a public relations and marketing professional.
Press Release Submission Tips and Requirements
- Aviation Industry related topics only: Airlines, Executive Operators, Helicopters, Military, Training, Airports or Safety.
- Articles typically run from 300 to 1200 words, but submissions of any length will be considered.
- Provide at least one high-resolution image (jpeg or png format)
- Submissions need to be original.
- No links included in the article.
- No commercial/advertising information in the article (fare promotions, discounts codes…).
- Factual information only.
- Identify the organization or individual sending the release and include the name and daytime phone number (with area code) of someone we can contact if we have questions.
- Date the release and include whether the material is for immediate use or for release at a later date.
Unfortunately, because the number of submissions is so large, we have to pass on much material of value and interest, but we aim to publish as many articles as possible.
For advertising queries, please click here