Aviation Tribune is on the lookout for contributing writers to join their online team!
We are currently seeking writers to contribute regular content to our website. Ideal candidates would be writing 1-2 posts a week and have a keen interest in aviation.
If you have a passion for aviation and are looking for a chance to get your work published, we want you!
- Aviation professional, with solid background and experience.
- Native English or non-native fluent speaker, with good ability to communicate.
- Highly motivated: is writing more of what you are than just what you do?
- Fair: Are you interested in writing more than yellow journalism?
- Creative: Can you come up with something interesting to write about, without being hounded?
- Compensation varies from writer to writer. Please include your expectations in your application.
- You will get tremendous exposure as a writer, especially if the article is well-written and on a hot topic.
- You benefit from getting published in an online magazine with thousands of visitors.
- Your article will be up indefinitely.
- You can have an author page (with a photo, bio, list of published articles and a link to your website).
Important information for Authors
AviationTribune.com reserves the right to edit all submissions. All articles that are published must be 100% unique and original. It may not be published anywhere else before or after it is published on AviationTribune.com. You must be the original author of content.
To apply please send an expression of interest using our contact form