Ryanair further expanded its Leeds Bradford winter 2016 schedule with two new routes to Bratislava and Vilnius, in addition to Gran Canaria and Warsaw.
Ryanair’s Leeds Bradford winter 2016 schedule will deliver 15 routes and 51 weekly flights in total:
- Four new routes: Bratislava (twice weekly), Gran Canaria (twice weekly), Vilnius (twice weekly) and Warsaw (twice weekly).
- New winter service to Faro (twice weekly)
- Additional flights to: Alicante (five weekly), Krakow (4 weekly), Lanzarote (three weekly) and Tenerife (3 weekly)
Ryanair’s Kenny Jacobs said:
“We are pleased to launch 2 more new routes from Leeds Bradford to Bratislava and Vilnius, as part of our winter 2016 schedule, which will deliver 1.1 million customers p.a. and support 825jobs at Leeds Bradford Airport, as we grow by over 20%. These twice weekly services will be popular with both leisure and business customers and we look forward to continuing to grow both traffic and jobs at Leeds Bradford Airport.
Tony Hallwood, Aviation Development Director at Leeds Bradford Airport said:
“Ryanair’s Bratislava and Vilnius routes from Leeds Bradford Airport are a great addition to their winter schedule from LBA; both are fantastic destinations for city breaks and for business travel. We’re really pleased that Ryanair are investing further in their routes from LBA, helping to secure jobs for people across our region and provide even more route choice to our customers.”
Recommended for you
- EU Extends In-depth Investigation into Alleged State Aid to Ryanair
- Ryanair Slows 2020 Growth and Closes Two Bases
- More Instability Ahead in Ryanair Employment Relations, ECA says
Click to comment
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Yes, add me to your mailing list